The Official WeatherBug Community
Welcome to the WeatherBug Community!
We're glad you’re joining us on the WeatherBug Community. Here’s some tips to help you get started.
1. Read our Community Guidelines. You’ll want to abide by them when contributing to the WeatherBug Community.
2. Spice up your Profile. Add a profile pic, tell us about your weather interests, and link to your Personal Weather Station at WeatherBug.com. Just have fun customizing it.
3. Start a Blog. Tell us about the weather happening in your neighborhood! Share us your weather stories and weather reports using your personal Weather Blog.
4. Join a Group. We have a collection of various weather-related interest groups. Join some groups that fit your weather interests and have fun interacting with other fellow members.
5. Upload some Photos or Videos. Taken some great weather photos or videos lately? Share them with us at WeatherBug Photos or at WeatherBug Videos on the WeatherBug Community.
6. Get a Personal Weather Station. The WeatherBug Community is more fun when you have your own Personal Weather Station sending us your personal weather data. Learn more about getting a Personal Weather Station and sending your data to us.
7. Get Assistance. Need help or assistance? We’re here for you!
And please invite your friends to join the WeatherBug Community. The more, the merrier!
This morning is damp with a little fog. We received 0.03" of rain overnight and radar is showing more on the way. Temps should be quite warm today and this will continue into next week. They are telling us that early September this year will be the warmest on record for Michigan. That's perfectly fine with me since my garden is just starting to come in. I hope it continues into late October. I saw colored leaves yesterday on the way to work. That's the first this year.
Right now (8:14 AM EDT), our temp is 62F (17C), the humidity is 96%, and the sky is overcast. The rising barometer is at 30.14 in (1020.6 mb) and visibility is 4 miles. Winds are from the east at 3 mph (5…Continue
The WeatherBug Meteorology Team issued a special Sharknado forecast today and tonight! Follow WeatherBug on Twitter for breaking Sharknado updates!
By WeatherBug Meteorologist Andrew Rosenthal Every summer, it seems that we hear the story of young children and pets dying when left in a hot... »
Did you know that 80% of lightning strikes are in-cloud? Test your lightning IQ.
We’ve all been there before: You’re enjoying your favorite outdoor activity in the beautiful summer sun. Above you there’s not a cloud in the sky…... »
Here at WeatherBug we’re committed to making sure our users Know Before®. We work hard to let you know the weather before you leave the... »