The Official WeatherBug Community
Read and discuss weather reports from our team of WeatherBug Backyard Reporters and join our Backyard Network of Weather Stations!
Today in #History: Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in FL. (2005); Concorde makes last commercial flight (2003); D.C. Snipers arrested (2002).
Today's National Video outlook take a look at the Northwest rainfall and warming up heading for the central U.S. http://ow.ly/Dh8S6
The Northwest continues to experience endless rain, while the Northeast sees their downpours finally beginning to let up. In between, the Central...
Past 24-hour U.S. temperature extremes: 97 degrees in Yuma, Ariz.; 18 degrees near Champion, Mich.
Recently, I sent out a message informing people that the Backyard Stations Registration Form is back online, but that Backyard Stations were still intermittently going on/offline at WeatherBug.com.
I'm pleased to report that Backyard Stations are now stable again and running smoothly at WeatherBug.com. For those continuing to have issues, please send me a message, and we'll work to personally troubleshoot your issues one on one.
We are also continuing to work on…Continue
We're glad you’re joining us at the WeatherBug Backyard Community. Here’s some tips to help you get started.
1. Read our Community Guidelines. You’ll want to abide by them when contributing to our site.
2. Spice up your Profile Page. Add a profile pic, tell us about your weather interests, where else can we connect with you on the web, and add some widgets. Just have fun customizing it.
3. Start a Weather Blog. Tell us about the weather happening in your neighborhood! Share us your weather stories and weather reports using your personal Weather Blog.
4. Add yourself to the Member Map. We’re a global community of weather enthusiasts each covering weather from our own backyards. Add yourself to the map too.
7. Star in one of our live shows on Backyard TV. Be your own personal weather forecaster for us in one of our community live shows using Backyard TV. All you need is a webcam and a passion to forecast to get started.
8. Invite Your Friends. Tell your friends to come join us on WeatherBug Backyard!
9. Get a Backyard Station. The WeatherBug Backyard Community is more fun when you have your own Backyard Station sending us your personal weather data. Learn more about getting a Backyard Station and sending your data to us.
Current Conditions (5.00 pm):- temperature - 53°F, barometric - 29.58" falling, humidity - 67%, dew point - 43°F.
The wind has eased today with just 5 to 10 mph from the N/NW. Early morning temp was 51°F, lunchtime was 52°F and 53°F. At least the rain has stopped so I can fix the leak in the roof. Guess the 50 mph driven rain had to find some where to come through. Going to get a lot of exercise picking up leaves, no need to go to the gym. Tonight the cloudy skies will start to clear by morning. The overnight low temperature will be in the low to mid 40's with the wind from the NW at 5 to 10 mph.…Continue
Today rain at times heavy. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming east 30 gusting to 50 this morning. High 15°C.Tonight Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12°C.
Temperature:12.9°C -- Dewpoint:12.8°C -- Humidity:99% -- Wind:ESE 19 gust 31 km/h
Average Wind: 6 mph SSW
Wind Chill: 47
Dew Point: 44
Barometer: 29.96 & rising
Visibility: 8 mi
Sunrise: 8:06 am…Continue
Lowest Barometric Pressure : 30.11″ At 11:59 p.m.
Highest Barometric Pressure : 30.23″ At 10 a.m.
Lowest Relative Humidity : 42% At 2 & 3 p.m.
Highest Relative Humidity : 97% At 2 a.m.
Lowest Dew Point Temperature : 35° At 7 a.m.
Highest Dew Point Temperature : 46° At 9 & 10 p.m.
Lowest Wind Speed : Calm at 12 – 8 a.m. & 12, 9 – 11:59 p.m.
Highest Wind Gust : NW – 15 m.p.h. at 1:51 p.m.
Lo : 37° , Light Frost was observed on residential roof tops in Bemis, TN. during the 5 – 8 a.m. hours
Normal : 46°
Record Warmest : 68° In 2001 !
Record Coldest : 28° In 1952 !
Hi : 69°
Normal : 71°
Record Hottest : 87° In 2010 !
Record Coolest :…