The Official WeatherBug Community
Read and discuss weather reports from our team of WeatherBug Backyard Reporters and join our Backyard Network of Weather Stations!
Wondering what weather is in store for Thanksgiving eve? Here is the latest: http://bit.ly/1ts42wc
Get USA weather information, weather forecasts, and weather alerts from WeatherBug.com
Fear of #Floods Ease in #Buffalo -- http://ow.ly/ETasp #knowb4 #snow
The fear of floods from melting snow has subsided in Buffalo area.
Rainfall totals in central Florida today from our stations: 4.18" at Lake Buena Vista, 3.51" at Walt Disney World & 3.05" in Oakland.
While severe storms could pierce northern and central Florida this afternoon, the entire system will bring heavy rain and lots of interior snow to the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast for big travel day Wednesday. http://ow.ly/ESRdf
Recently, I sent out a message informing people that the Backyard Stations Registration Form is back online, but that Backyard Stations were still intermittently going on/offline at WeatherBug.com.
I'm pleased to report that Backyard Stations are now stable again and running smoothly at WeatherBug.com. For those continuing to have issues, please send me a message, and we'll work to personally troubleshoot your issues one on one.
We are also continuing to work on…Continue
We're glad you’re joining us at the WeatherBug Backyard Community. Here’s some tips to help you get started.
1. Read our Community Guidelines. You’ll want to abide by them when contributing to our site.
2. Spice up your Profile Page. Add a profile pic, tell us about your weather interests, where else can we connect with you on the web, and add some widgets. Just have fun customizing it.
3. Start a Weather Blog. Tell us about the weather happening in your neighborhood! Share us your weather stories and weather reports using your personal Weather Blog.
4. Add yourself to the Member Map. We’re a global community of weather enthusiasts each covering weather from our own backyards. Add yourself to the map too.
7. Star in one of our live shows on Backyard TV. Be your own personal weather forecaster for us in one of our community live shows using Backyard TV. All you need is a webcam and a passion to forecast to get started.
8. Invite Your Friends. Tell your friends to come join us on WeatherBug Backyard!
9. Get a Backyard Station. The WeatherBug Backyard Community is more fun when you have your own Backyard Station sending us your personal weather data. Learn more about getting a Backyard Station and sending your data to us.
HUMIDITIES THROUGH WEDNESDAY FOR THE MOUNTAINS...VALLEYS...AND
INLAND ORANGE COUNTY...
SURFACE HIGH PRESSURE OVER THE GREAT BASIN WILL BRING PERIODS OF
STRONG GUSTY SANTA ANA WINDS THROUGH WEDNESDAY...WITH THE STRONGEST
WINDS OCCURRING THROUGH EARLY THIS MORNING. DAYTIME HUMIDITIES WILL
FALL BELOW 10 PERCENT WITH POOR OVERNIGHT RECOVERY. LOCALLY GUSTY
EAST WINDS WILL CONTINUE IN THE MOUNTAINS AND VALLEYS OF RIVERSIDE
AND SAN DIEGO COUNTIES ON THANKSGIVING DAY. ONSHORE FLOW WILL RETURN
FOR FRIDAY THROUGH NEXT WEEKEND...WITH A COOLING TREND AND
INCREASING HUMIDITIES. SIGNIFICANT WETTING PRECIPITATION IS…Continue
Current Conditions (6.00 pm):- temperature - 55°F, barometric - 29.94" rising, humidity - 26%, dew point - 21°F.
Warm start to our day with a temp of 59°F at 8 am slowly inching up to our high of 61°F on the coast. Went shopping and saw 65°F in the car as we went further inland. Had a beautiful rosy, red sunset as we wait for the snow, rain, mix coming tomorrow. Tonight will become overcast with an overnight low temperature around 41°F. The wind will be from the West at 5 to 10 mph.…Continue
Today cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 14°C. Tonight partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low plus 5°C.
Temperature:14.1°C -- Dewpoint:12.5°C -- Humidity:90% -- Wind:SW 28 gust 47 km/h
Homepage --- http://pwscapebreton.weebly.com
We are very lucky that we aren't without power today like many in the state. We had sustained winds of 30 mph yesterday and the highest gust recorded at the Owosso airport was 40 mph. We also had very warm temps with highs near 60F. But today we are back in the deep freeze. Southern portions of the state recorded gusts as high as 60 mph so needless to say, there is significant wind damage in those areas. We received 0.19" of rain yesterday and there is a trace of snow this morning.
Right now (8:30 AM EST), our temp is 29F, the humidity is 70%, and winds are from the southwest at 11 mph. The pressure is 29.87" and rising. The dew point is 16F and visibility is 10 miles. Skies are overcast. Yesterday's high was 57F and the overnight low is our current…Continue
Lowest Barometric Pressure : 29.41″ At 1 a.m.
Highest Barometric Pressure : 30.06″ At 11:59 p.m.
Lowest Relative Humidity : 40% At 2 p.m.
Highest Relative Humidity : 83% At 6 a.m.
Lowest Dew Point Temperature : 30° At 4, 5 & 11:59 p.m.
Highest Dew Point Temperature : 55° At 1 a.m.
Lowest Wind Speed : S & SW – 5 m.p.h. at 6 – 8 p.m.
Highest Wind Gust : W – 41 m.p.h. at 5:15 a.m.
Lo : 37°
Normal : 36°
Record Warmest : 68° In 1973 !
Record Coldest : 5° In 1950 !
Hi : 63°
Normal : 58°
Record Hottest : 79° In 1973 !
Record Coolest : 23° In 1950 !
Rainfall : 0.00″ : Daily Normal :…Continue