The Official WeatherBug Community
Read and discuss weather reports from our team of WeatherBug Backyard Reporters and join our Backyard Network of Weather Stations!
Wondering about the Midweek weather across the U.S.? Here is a preview: http://bit.ly/1uT24uI
Get USA weather information, weather forecasts, and weather alerts from WeatherBug.com
#India #Monsoon – 200 Villages Under Water, More Than 180 Dead http://ow.ly/AsDVr #knowb4 #flood
Three days of torrential rain and flooding in Nepal and India have killed more than 180 people, submerged nearly 200 villages under swirling...
Some of you are having issues accessing your Backyard Station data at WeatherBug.com, especially over the weekend. This is a known issue, and it should be resolved shortly.
Some people trying to register for new Backyard Stations are also having issues with registration as well. It seems we've hit a "limit" in our system trying to process new Backyard Stations registrations, so we're working to iron out those kinks, as well as ensure we can get and…Continue
As a Mac user, I often get asked if there's a "full" desktop version of WeatherBug for Mac (besides our Alert app that chirps and links to WeatherBug.com).
I've found a solution that's working extremely well on my Mac, plus in addition to WeatherBug 10 for Windows, this solution also runs on Windows, and possibly even Linux too (I haven't confirmed it yet on Linux, but I may have my colleague test it and update this note to confirm it).
The solution is…Continue
Did you know weather is the #1 driver of home energy use? In fact, it's responsible for 50% of your home's energy consumption! WeatherBug is uniquely positioned to help you lower your monthly energy (HVAC) bill with our new WeatherBug Home program.
By understanding your home’s current energy use, then comparing it to actual weather data from your neighborhood, we are able to provide you with key insights that would not be apparent if you were only looking at energy use. WeatherBug… Continue
UPDATE: Spoke too soon. We're still having issues getting some international stations enabled. Sorry about that! We're working to resolve this issue ASAP. Thanks a bunch for your patience!
Some of our International Station enable requests are having issues going through due to some of our transitions. For those that have submitted International Station enable requests to us, I've got them sent over to Support and in the queue to enable as soon as this issue is resolved. While I…Continue
There's a current glitch with WeatherBug 10 causing some Backyard Stations not to appear. Our teams are working hard to resolve this issue ASAP. Thanks again for your patience during this issue. As of now, there is no need for you to send in support requests if your station isn't appearing in WeatherBug 10, but do continue to send in support requests if you have issues seeing your station on WeatherBug.com.
We're glad you’re joining us at the WeatherBug Backyard Community. Here’s some tips to help you get started.
1. Read our Community Guidelines. You’ll want to abide by them when contributing to our site.
2. Spice up your Profile Page. Add a profile pic, tell us about your weather interests, where else can we connect with you on the web, and add some widgets. Just have fun customizing it.
3. Start a Weather Blog. Tell us about the weather happening in your neighborhood! Share us your weather stories and weather reports using your personal Weather Blog.
4. Add yourself to the Member Map. We’re a global community of weather enthusiasts each covering weather from our own backyards. Add yourself to the map too.
7. Star in one of our live shows on Backyard TV. Be your own personal weather forecaster for us in one of our community live shows using Backyard TV. All you need is a webcam and a passion to forecast to get started.
8. Invite Your Friends. Tell your friends to come join us on WeatherBug Backyard!
9. Get a Backyard Station. The WeatherBug Backyard Community is more fun when you have your own Backyard Station sending us your personal weather data. Learn more about getting a Backyard Station and sending your data to us.
Today mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 22°C. UV index 4 or moderate.Tonight partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 15°C.
Temperature:18.1°C - Dewpoint:14.1°C - Humidity:77% - Wind:W 27 gust 39 km/h
8am, 57 degrees, overcast. .2 of an inch of rain last night. Yesterday was cloudy and dreary, a high of 60 at 4pm. For today, cloudy, a high of 66, lite and variable winds. Thursday, cloudy, a high of 76, 80% of afternoon thunder showers, southeast wind at 5-10.
Lowest Barometric Pressure : 29.83″ At 5 p.m.
Highest Barometric Pressure : 29.92″ At 10 a.m. & 12 p.m.
Lowest Relative Humidity : 53% At 1 p.m.
Highest Relative Humidity : 97% At 7 a.m.
Lowest Dew Point Temperature : 69° At 3 & 4 a.m.
Highest Dew Point Temperature : 76° At 7 p.m.
Lowest Wind Speed : Calm at 2, 3 & 5 a.m. & 7 p.m.
Highest Wind Gust : W – 17 m.p.h. at 12:59 p.m.
Lo : 70°
Normal : 67°
Record Warmest : 76° In 2005 !
Record Coldest : 60° In 1989 !
Hi : 92° : Highest Heat Index , Feels Like Temp in the shade : 96° at 5 p.m.
Normal : 90 °
Record Hottest : 103° In 1962 !
Record Coolest :…
Tuesday was a partly cloudy, warm, humid day - a bit more sun than Monday, but with max temps about the same. That stationary frontal system just to our south is still hanging around, but a bit too far away to give us any real threat for rain showers right now. Temps once again have been slow to drop, still just around 70, headed for no lower than the upper 60s by sunrise Wednesday. Wednesday should have lots of clouds around, continued humid with high temps once again in the lower 80s and a 30 POP for showers. From Wednesday night through Friday night we should be mostly cloudy, humid, high temps in the low 80s through Thur, low temps in the mid-upper 60s, and a 50 POP for showers/storms - highs cooling off on Fri in the upper 70s. The weekend looks a bit more promising, with decreasing precip chances (30-40 POP) and high temps in the upper 70s and lows in the upper…Continue