The Official WeatherBug Community
Read and discuss weather reports from our team of WeatherBug Backyard Reporters and join our Backyard Network of Weather Stations!
Like WeatherLink IP, users of Acu-Link are unable to send data directly to us out of the box. We have tried to contact AcuRite to provide them with the API's in order to allow them to bake publishing to us directly into the system. Our attempts were futile.
One of the workarounds we've been using for our members with Acu-Link systems is to use the WeatherLink IP script provided by…Continue
We're glad you’re joining us at the WeatherBug Backyard Community. Here’s some tips to help you get started.
1. Read our Community Guidelines. You’ll want to abide by them when contributing to our site.
2. Spice up your Profile Page. Add a profile pic, tell us about your weather interests, where else can we connect with you on the web, and add some widgets. Just have fun customizing it.
3. Start a Weather Blog. Tell us about the weather happening in your neighborhood! Share us your weather stories and weather reports using your personal Weather Blog.
4. Add yourself to the Member Map. We’re a global community of weather enthusiasts each covering weather from our own backyards. Add yourself to the map too.
7. Star in one of our live shows on Backyard TV. Be your own personal weather forecaster for us in one of our community live shows using Backyard TV. All you need is a webcam and a passion to forecast to get started.
8. Invite Your Friends. Tell your friends to come join us on WeatherBug Backyard!
9. Get a Backyard Station. The WeatherBug Backyard Community is more fun when you have your own Backyard Station sending us your personal weather data. Learn more about getting a Backyard Station and sending your data to us.
Today a mix of sun and cloud. Flurries beginning late this morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this morning. High minus 8°C.Tonight flurries. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11°C.
Wind: WSW 18 km/h
Wind Chill: -19
Lowest Barometric Pressure : 30.40 ″ : At : 11:59 p.m.
Highest Barometric Pressure : 30.62 ” : At : 8 – 10 a.m.
Lowest Relative Humidity : 33 % : At : 3 & 4 p.m.
Highest Relative Humidity : 88 % : At 11:59 p.m.
Lowest Dew Point Temperature : 12 ° At 12 p.m.
Highest Dew Point Temperature : 20 ° At : 12 a.m.
Lowest Wind Speed : Calm at 6 – 8 , 10 a.m. & 12 – 11:59 p.m.
Highest Wind Gust : N – 14 m.p.h. at 1 a.m. hours
Lo : 17 °
Normal : 32 °
Record Warmest : 55 ° In 1948 !
Record Coldest : 0 ° In 1962 !
Hi : 42 °
Normal : 51 °
Record Hottest : 69 ° In 1948 !
Record Coolest :…
Thursday morning was cold and cloudy, but not as cold as predicted as I didn't drop down into the teens. Elsewhere some spots did, but the cloud deck overnight and some winds kept things stirred up and it just couldn't get as cold as expected. I managed to rise to the freezing mark by mid-afternoon, but this evening temps are finally dropping. Early Friday morning now and the temps are in the low 20s, and we should reach the teens by morning. Friday the winds will veer around more to the SW direction, and bring in milder air, with high temps up around the 40 mark. Saturday is still up in the air as far as type of precipitation, though rain may very well take over by Saturday evening after an afternoon of snow or snow mixed with sleet and minor accumulations possible. A 90 POP for both Saturday during the day and Saturday evening. Highs/lows in the 30s, not too far above the freezing mark during…Continue
WEAK OFFSHORE FLOW TODAY WILL TURN ONSHORE FRIDAY AHEAD OF A
TR OUGH MOVING SOUTH DOWN THE CALIFORNIA INTERIOR. HUMIDITIES WILL
SLOWLY RECOVER FRIDAY WITH WEAK TO MODERATE ONSHORE FLOW. FRIDAY
NIGHT THE TROUGH DEPARTS AND STRONG SURFACE HIGH PRESSURE WILL
BUILD OVER THE GREAT BASIN. STRONG OFFSHORE WINDS WILL SURFACE
ACROSS THE REGION FRIDAY NIGHT AND CONTINUE INTO SUNDAY MORNING.
TEMPERATURES WILL RISE THROUGH THE WEEKEND AND HUMIDITIES WILL
FALL. FIRE CONCERNS WILL BE ELEVATED AS HUMIDITIES FALL INTO THE
SINGLE DIGITS AND TEENS SUNDAY. CONTINUED WARM AND DRY MONDAY AND
TUESDAY WITH VERY LOW HUMIDITIES...BUT LIGHTER OFFSHORE WINDS.
Today: Partly cloudy in the morning...becoming mostly sunny. Highs 66 to 71. Light…
Another chilly day here on the sea coast, the temperature at 7 am was 23°F with the occasional wind gust that brought a wind chill of -1°F. The temperature reluctantly went up to 26°F, our high, though it made no difference out side.
The wind has changed to a westerly gusting , at times, over 15 mph. Looks like this cold spell will continue through the weekend.
Current Conditions (4.00 pm):- temperature - 24°F, barometric - 30.10"⇑, humidity - 10%,…
Finding an awesome Christmas tree is a tradition that many of us embark on each year during the holiday season. But how savvy of a... »
On December 10th, a loud boom rocked the skies over Tucson, Arizona, causing residents eating dinner to rush outside and point to the skies. This... »
The post Explosion Over Arizona – Big Meteor Shower Begins! appeared first on WeatherBug Know Before.
With winter quickly approaching and the country seemingly becoming a freezer, driving increasingly becomes more and more dangerous as roads get slippery and the cold... »