Our temps managed to make it to 70F yesterday, and with the sun, it was actually quite comfortable. We had a mix of sun and clouds most of the day and it was quite breezy with gusts up to 25 mph. Today will be much the same with more rain expected later today and for the weekend. Last night we had a beautiful sunset which I captured with my iPhone. I just happened to look out at the right time because the colors only lasted about ten minutes.
Right now (8:45 AM), our temp is 50F, the humidity is 86% and winds are calm. The dew point is 46F and the barometer is 29.91" and steady. Skies are partly cloudy. The overnight low was 46F.
- Today: A chance of showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. West southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight: Showers likely, mainly before 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday: A chance of thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. West wind around 6 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. West northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
TILL NEXT TIME . . . . CATHIE