Yesterday brought us a little of everything weatherwise. We had almost clear, sunny periods. Then clouds would roll in and we even had a few drops of rain. Temperatures remained on the cool side and our first day of fall was quite typical of what we can expect on an average autumn day here in Michigan. We have needed the furnace the past few days with overnight temps dipping into the upper 30s and lower 40s and this morning is no exception. I'm noticing that the hummingbirds are still hanging around and it is almost time to put the feeder away for another season. I have to buy a new seed feeder for my winter birds since the wind pretty much destroyed the old one. That will be on my list of things to do over the next few weeks.
CONDITIONS @ 8 AM:
Yesterday's Hi: 61°F
Overnight Lo: 39°F
Sky: Partly Cloudy
Wind Chill: 41°F
Dew Point: 41°F
Avg Wind: 0 NNE
Pressure: 30.14" Steady
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
- Today: A slight chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight: Patchy frost after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday: Sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. South southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
TILL NEXT TIME . . . . CATHIE
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!